Battlegrounds Mobile India Early Access BGMI APK Download
Finally the wait is over, on June 17th Krafton release the Battlegrounds Mobile India Early Access on google play store (BGMI APK Download) which was an excitement to people who like playing PubG mobile.
People who have been playing PUBG global version has an option to import all the previous data here which is a great option to have. This included Cosmetics, Currencies in game and also titles. This created a boon on the gamers community as the BGMI APK download was awaited for a long time.
The BGMI APK can be downloaded directly from google play store. The BGMI can be installed using APK or the included OBB file that you can find in the later section below.
To download the latest BGMI APK file and the OBB file the links are provided below.
How to Download the Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) APK early access link
BGMI APK file download link: Click here
There is a testing program for interested player you can click on this link to be a tester for the app.
Conditions to install the OBB and Apk file. The phone that you are planning to install the BGMI OBB and APK file should have enough storage. The install will work according to specifications of your phone
How to Install the BGMI APK in Android
- First Download the APK and OBB file based on the mobile device that you are going to play the game.
2. After downloading go to developer options of the phone and enable the “Install from Unknown Source” option so that you can install the file into the Android phone.
3. Paste the BGMI OBB file to the folder inside android Android/OBB/com.pubg.imobile
Total Download size of Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI) on Android
The total file size comes around 7GB and the app size is 1GB.
File Size : 7 GB
App size : 1 GB
User Data: 6 GB
Phone specifications for BGMI APK install
- 768 MB of RAM
- 2GB of storage
- 7GB needed for all maps to be downloaded
BGMI Game Resource Pack Download Size and what it is?
To complete the download process you may need to add the BGMI Game Resource Pack. It is needed to provide better graphic performance and details on the characters that you see on the screen. This also improves the gaming experience.
Types of BGMI resource pack
- Low resolution resource pack
- HD resource pack
The size of the low resolution resource pack will be around 380MB which will suit phone with low specifications. With this pack the game is expected to run better in low end phones.
The HD resource pack comes in a size of 619MB which is suitable for phones with higher performance. This will give better resolution and also clarity and smoothness while playing the game. You can download any of the above mentioned resource pack to install the BGMI APK.
How to Transfer My PUBG mobile account to Battlegrounds Mobile India?
Now with the recent release we get the option to transfer the existing PUBG mobile account to BGMI. With this you can easily transfer the existing PUBG mobile account to Battlegrounds Mobile India.
Steps to follow
- Click BGMI and open it and then login to your facebook, Twitter or google play.
- You will see a popover which shows “Account data transfer”
- Continue by clicking on the yes button on the popover. Click Yes on the next popover as well.
- Next screen shows the option to select the social account login that you have used in PUBG mobile.
- You can select Facebook or Twitter account here.
- After the login is done, you will be asked to transfer all things to the BGMI application that you have installed.
- Here the process will take a few moments after which you will get all the skins and characters in the PUBG account transferred to BGMI.
Do we have Restrictions with Battlegrounds Mobile India (BGMI)?
Yes there are restrictions with BGMI (Battlegrounds Mobile India). For now there are only limited number of slots available or you may not be having any slot while you are reading this post.
There is an update that is coming out which will add more slots to the users which you can use to download the BGMI game.
There is also an AGE limitation applied. In case you are 18 years of age then every 45 minutes you will be reminded to take a break so that you are not getting strained.
Here you get some tips from the developers to follow certain postures while playing the game so that you are comfortable and also to use good lighting around so that you do not have any eye strain.
In PUBG the blood color of the characters were RED but in the BGMI you will see the blood color to be green which you may not be able to change to red.
This is a great opportunity for PUBG lovers as we are getting options to play the game using the BGMI APK and OBB download. With the resource pack you can download the files specific to the phone specifications so that you can enjoy the game. If you like this post, please share it with your friends so that they can also get an idea on the same.