Geysers are one of the main things in the bathroom if you live in a cold place. When we start our bath and cold water falls over us from the shower, we feel very uncomfortable when the temperature is low. This really happens, right? So we began looking for the best geyser in India that you can buy this year.
Here, we have detailed and reviewed the geysers that we could find and made a list.
Best Geyser in India
Let’s begin with geysers in 3 litre segment
Bajaj Flora Instant 3 Litre Geyser
This came in first on the list because it is easily available at local stores. We had visited many stores asking for the same thing, and all had this model. Bajaj is known for its products.
When you hear the word Bajaj, what comes to mind is a scooter or a bike, but Bajaj is doing well in the home appliance industry as well. This model, Flora, is one of the top models from Bajaj.
Review: When we used this model, we learned that its water capacity is good; it has a 3-liter tank, which is suitable for a bachelor or a small family. The heating was quick, which is one of the points that we consider when we look for a geyser.
We need to take a bath faster than waiting for long for a geyser or water heater to heat water for you.
The design is refreshing, and the build quality of the items used is good. We have heard from people that there are water leak complaints on some units of this geyser, which did not happen in our unit but is a point to be noted.
- High pressure withstanding enabling for use in high-rise buildings; outer body material-prevents rusting and corrosion
- Multiple safety systems for protection against dry heating, overheating and overpressure
- Neon indicator for ‘Power On’ and ‘Heating’ – gives status of water heating and readiness
- Inner Tank Material: SS 304; Outer Body Material: ABS. Rated Frequency (HZ):- 50
- Type : Instant; Capacity : 3 Litres; Wattage : 3000 Watts;Pressure : 8 Bars
- Product Dimensions: 26.5 Cms X 26.5 Cms X 44 Cms
- Warranty : 2 years on Product
- Included in the Box : Warranty Card, User Manual, Mounting Accessories, Template for drilling hole on wall
- Good build quality
- Water heating is fast (Time took for one time heating was 3 to 5 minutes)
- In a budget segment
- Easy install as all accessories are provided.
Also check out best top loading washing machine section
Crompton Rapid Jet Geyser
Crompton has been a known company making electrical products in India for a long. They have good products in fans and lighting. This model, AIWH-3LRPIDJT3KW5Y, is one of the popular and easily available model geyser from crompton.
Review: We had used this water heater for around 1 week, as we got a review sample from a store. It performed well.
Being in a lower price compared to the Bajaj variant, it was equally good. This is also a 3 litre variant, and it also had same amount of water heating compared to Bajaj.
In water heating we had a bit of a complaint as the heating level of water was a bit lower compared to the Bajaj.
We measured the temperature of the water that it delivered with the same time of heating, and the water temperature was lower. The temperature that we measured in the Bajaj geyser for 5 minutes of heating was around 95 degrees, but for the Crompton geyser, it was only around 84 degrees.
So if you are looking for instant heating then Bajaj geyser would be a better choice for people living in India.
The design is minimal for this geyser, and it looks trendy as well. The lights are well and bright and as usual it has a red and green indicator light which indicates the heating in progress and completed status.
- Powerful heating element
- Weldless tank for corrosion free long life
- Instant : Useful for Kitchen, quick water heating
- High grade tank to protect from corrosion, ISI marked for added safety, 6.5 bar pressure, rust-proof body
- Advanced 4 level safety
- Minimal and trendy design
- Good and bright status lights
- All accessories included are of good quality
- Easily available model and parts.
Racold Pronto Stylo 3 Litre Geyser
Racold is one of the popular brands when it comes to geysers. They have some quality products, and we have seen their products in different places that we have visited.
Review: One thing we need to say at first itself is that the price reflects its quality build. This thing is built like a tank. No flex in plastic and the material used and the connections of pipes are of excellent quality
In a bit expensive segment, it’s expected to offer good features. It’s a bit on the heavier side, but the operation is good and the water heating capability is good.
In our testing it was noticed as it heated water in a considerably faster rate in 3 minutes which was around 5 minutes for the above brands.
The temperature of water reached around 90 degree very soon, which took around 5 minutes for other brands. This is much better when compared to other brands. This will definitely help for a faster bath.
The design is modern looking and the gray color adds a bit of personality to the unit. The indicator lights for heating are well lit, which makes it easier to identify what your heater is doing. This is one of the best features of this water heater.
There is an advantage that we need to mention in this product. Racold provides 5 years of warranty on this, which is an added advantage.
- 2 years on product 2 years on heating element 5 years on tank.
- The Anti-syphoning system prevents the back flow of water from the container, thus avoiding dry heating.
- Thermostat and Cutout: Stem type thermostat and cutout ensures automatic temperature control & extra safety.
- Instant Capacity: 3 Litre: Wattage : 3000 Watts
- High Pressure Resistance: Its high pressure withstanding capacity makes it suitable for high rise buildings and high pressure pump applications.
- Faster Heating:The high-power heating element ensures you get hot water in no time.
Also check out best gaming laptops under 70000 section
- 3 capacity models available 3 litre, 1 litre and 6 litre.
- Modern design and good looks
- Good build quality
- 5 Years of warranty provided which is an added advantage
Lifelong Flash 3 Litres Instant Geyser
This is not that popular brand but the suggestions from shops and people made us to take a try on this. Lifelong being a newcomer on the geyser brand list in the India segment, we have added it to the list.
Review: The thing here is brand name will always not say its quality which a common man thinks of. This model, the flash water heater, performed really well in our review. It provided fast water heating with less amount of time
Being in the budget segment, the performance it gave was surprising. It had a good build quality for the price
In our testing it was noticed as it heated water in a considerably faster rate in 4 minutes which was around 5 minutes for the most of the other brands reviewed before.
The temperature that it reached in 4 minutes was around 88 degree, which was good in that time period.
The design of this geyser is minimal and attractive, which is an added advantage. In this price segment, it gives the value for money that you are looking for.
The warranty mentioned is 2 years, which is standard in this segment. In our review with the unit for 1 week, we felt this model is good for a small family.
- Thermoplastic outer body prevents rusting and corrosion
- Neon indicator for power on and heating – gives status of water heating and readiness
- Thermostat and cut-out conforms to international standards, ensuring enhanced safety
- 8 bar pressure rated: High pressure withstanding enabling to use in high-rise buildings, ISI Certified
- The high density and thick PUF ensures retention of internal heat and temperature, resulting in better energy efficiency and reduced electricity bills
Also check outhome page section
- Good quality build
- Minimal design and looks
- Modern looking and attractive
- Rust free build for longer life.
Let’s now check the 15 litre geysers
These are the large capacity geysers that have storage and suitable for big families. Multiple user needs can be fulfilled with the 15 litre option as the storage is an added advantage
In this section we have added reviews based on deep analysis of 15 litre geysers also we have added the 25 litre variants as well
V-Guard Victo 15 litres Water Geyser
15 litre geysers are the way to go if you have a large family like 5 to 6 members. There are 25 litre variants which are for even bigger family like a joint family.
This model V-Guard Victo is one of the popular models from V-Guard. It looks sturdy and modern in design. This being a 15 litre capacity variant looks much compact in design. The engineers have worked well on this to make it look good.
it comes in a multicolor design, which makes it more attractive to people. As per the shops they mentioned as this unit sells really well.
It has an additional design made over the shell, which makes it look good.
Review: This is one of the pleasing models that we have tested. It performed really well in heating department. The time consumed for heating this sort of water capacity is impressive. It took around 10 minutes to heat 15 litres of water to around 85 degree, which is good.
The inlet and outlet points are made of good quality material, and we did not experience any leakage with the connection sections. It has an additional feature of water heating adjustment, which is good and not seen much in this segment.
We can precisely control the heating that we need with this. The indicator lights are well lit and easily readable.
Also check our Smart tv section here
- 4 star rated from BEE – High energy efficiency
- Product warranty: 2 years
- Heating element warranty: 3 years
- Inner tank warranty: 5 years
It gives a 4 star bee rating which helps in reducing the electricity consumption.
Bajaj New Shakti Storage 15 Litre Vertical Geyser
We had discussed Bajaj in our previous sections, so not repeating it again. This model, the New Shakti, is the latest in this segment and is selling well according to shops.
It has some similar features that the V-Guard has to offer, like the temperature adjustment. This works really well here as well.
The design is good, but we did not like the bold branding and added tattoos to the outer shell. V-Guard one was minimal and that is the better thing.
Review: Being a 15 litre geyser, this is also a compact design, but the build quality is not up to the mark that we noticed with V-Guard.
There are some minor flexes in plastic here and there and the outlet knob in our unit was a bit shaky which is a cause on concern
Even though with some issues, the unit performed well in our test. It was able to heat the water in over 12 minutes with a temperature of 86 degree, which is good. For a fast moving life, this time adds up well.
The heating adjustment knob performed well but the plastic quality can be better.
Also check our Speakers section here
- Multiple safety systems for protection against dry heating, over heatuing and over pressure.
- Rated Pressure 0.70 MPA.
- Special Protection Device attracts harmful salts and keeps the element and tank healthy and safe from corrosion.
- 2 KW Heating Element
- Fire Retardant cable with 3 pin plug.
- Glass lined Coated Inner Tank.
- High Efficiency and long life Incoloy Heating Element.
it has a glass lined inner tank which will help in its life.
AO Smith 15 Litre Vertical Water Geyser
AO smith geyser is one of the top brands in water heater segment. They are known to make some quality items in the water heater segment.
This model HSE-VAS-X-015 had our attention based on the different looks from other water heaters. Also, we got some positive reviews from people using it as well as from the shops.
This has a simple design but appears bulky in comparison to other geyser in India. Other than that, this is well-built, and the quality of the plastic used is excellent, both in the shell and the knobs for temperature adjustment.
Review: The looks are a bit old, but still, they have tried some modern looking logos and designs in it. Other than that, there is nothing much to complain about. The inlet and outlet valves are made of good quality material, and there are no flexes in the outer shell.
Being a 15 litre geyser, it looks a bit bulky, which could have been made better. In our testing, we noticed as this was a quick heater. It heated water very soon compared to others in this segment. The time of heating was around 14 minutes for the water in the storage.
The heating adjustment knob provided good control over the heating required for the water.
Also check our Home Appliances section here
- Product Dimensions: 44.1 cms X 33.8 cms X 33.8 cms
- Warranty: 7 years on inner tank, 2+1* years extended warranty on glass coated heating element and 2 years comprehensive
- Included in the box: 1 Vertical Storage Water Heater, User Manual , Mounting Screws
- Blue Diamond Glass-Lined Tank for 2X corrosion resistance
- Type: Storage ; Capacity: 15 Litres; Wattage: 2000 Watts; Pressure: 8 Bars ; BEE Rating: 5 Star;
- Inner Tank Material: Blue Diamond Glass Lined Tank- 2X Corrosion Resistance; Outer Body Material: Metal
It has glass inner lining which makes its life better
Orient Electric Enamour Plus 15-Litre Geyser
Orient is one of the popular brands in fans and lights.
This model Enamours Plus looks different compared to other models that we have reviewed here. It follows a diamond design, which is an attention grabber.
On this pricing segment orient offers good features and design.
Review: This one is made of good quality material and the lights are visible clearly. The complete unit weighs less than 6 kilos, which is good. This, we can install without a technician as well. For a 15 litre segment, it’s good that it’s compact and is a looker.
The heating was pretty good as well. For heating water of 15 litre it took little more than 15 minutes which is a bit slower compared to others but still good.
The heating adjustment was accurate which helped in determine the amount of heating we need for the water.
Also check our Laptops section here
- Glassline coated heating element for better heating, customized temperature setting: set temperature according to your need, ipx4 waterproof body, abs shockproof body, temperature control
- Puf insulation, dial temperature display shows actual water temperature, customized temperature setting: set temperature according to your needs
- Type: glassline storage, capacity: 15l
- Wattage: 2000 watts
- Variable pressure compatibility: suitable for high rise buildings with 8 bar pressure
- Patented whirl-flow technology-gives 20% more hot water, intertek approved product, titanium enamel coated tank for longevity, magnesium anode rod for enhanced tank life
It has glass inner lining which makes its life better
You can check our sorted out listing of products that you can buy here
What is a Geyser?
Geyser is an equipment usually used in our bathrooms for getting hot water during bath. This is nothing like rocket science.
A traditional geyser has two parts to work with. It takes the in line cold water inside through an inlet and gives hot water outside through an outlet. It’s connected to an inlet pipe and an outlet pipe, which help it to take and release hot water.
A geyser will have heating rods fitted inside a shell which it stores the water for some amount of time and when electricity is supplied to it, the rods get heated which heats the water and surprise we have hot water.
Earlier days we use to boil water in a stove to make it hot and use that to take bath if the climate is cold. But nowadays, geysers are getting more and more popular in homes. It’s a very easy and convenient way to get hot water without much risk of burning your hands.
Geysers are mainly classified into two types.
- Geysers with storage tanks
- Geyser without storage tanks
Geyser with storage in India
These are a type of geysers that can store water into the tank which is heated. The water remains hot for longer time and according to the capacity of the geyser, number of people can use the water with a one time heating. This is a convenient feature.
These types of geysers will have a larger size as they need to accommodate and store water. There are other models of water heaters or geysers that are horizontal in design.
- One time heating water can be used for multiple people in home.
- They keep hot water stored for a longer time.
- Bulkiness of the unit
- Fitting needs a technician
Geyser without storage in India
These are geysers which have less or no storage. These just store very low quantity of water and as a person uses it the tank gets empty. For another person when he comes to take bath the water needs to be refilled and then get heated.
As these don’t store much water in them, each time you need to switch them on to get hot water.
- Compact size
- Easy to install
- As storage is not present each time, you need to switch on
- Only one person’s required water level will be available.
So we have it. We reviewed around 12 products in this category of water heaters from the top 10 water heater brands in India to make this review and selected 8 of them to be considered the geyser that will suit people in India in 2023.
From the above listed options, Orient Enamour is one of the best options to consider.
If you have any products that you need to review and looking to buy, you can send us the details here in our contact form
Thanks for visiting our website. Please check out our other pages for more reviews, and stay tuned for more interesting content coming ahead.
Also Check our Tools and Utilities section