Here are some of the best ways to integrate ChatGPT with WhatsApp easily to make your chat more interactive and find answers for any questions.
Since the introduction of ChatGPT, people are trying to integrate with the applications that they use daily to make their life easier. AI will be able to respond to any questions that we ask or provide solution for the issues. WhatsApp is one of the common messaging platforms that is used by millions of people. Integrating AI like ChatGPT will make it a much useful tool. Here, we will learn more about the integration of ChatGPT and WhatsApp.
ChatGPT is a Chatbot which works with AI and is developed by OpenAI. ChatGPT is able to communicate with people like a normal communication. If you want to integrate ChatGPT with WhatsApp, you can follow the methods that are mentioned below.
Integrating ChatGPT to WhatsApp using GitHub
This is one of the popular methods to do the integration of WhatsApp and ChatGPT easily. Following are the steps that you may need to do. This method was created by a person named Daniel. First, you may need to connect the phone to a PC or laptop.
- Open GitHub
- Download the code from GitHub.
- Find the download.zip file and click on it to download.
- Open terminal and execute the Whatsapp-gpt-principal file.
- Execute another file called server.py in terminal.
- In terminal, enter “Is” and press enter key.
- Enter another fine name “python server.py” in terminal and execute.
Once this is done, the OpenAI page will open.
- Do the verification for a human.
- After doing all these steps, if you open WhatsApp in your mobile, you will find OpenAI ChatGPT available.
Creating a bot in WhatsApp to integrate ChatGPT
This is another popular method that you can use to integrate ChatGPT with WhatsApp easily.
For doing this, you may need to register a WhatsApp business API, with which you can make a WhatsApp Chatbot.
After that a flow needs to be created for the chat followed by creating a chat using a chat builder. Once all of this is done, you can add the API chatbot to the phone.
Following are the steps in detail.
- First step is to go to the OpenAI API key page, where you can generate the API key for the integration.
- Here you will be able to get a secret key.
- In the final step, you need to integrate ChatGPT and WhatsApp chatbot using the API key generated.
Advantages of integrating ChatGPT with WhatsApp
ChatGPT being an AI chatbot makes the usage of WhatsApp more interactive as it will be able to communicate with you as if you are chatting with a normal person.
Major advantages that can be noted are
- Faster response time for your questions.
- Better answers for the questions that you have asked.
- Support is always available, unlike human support.
Is ChatGPT better than Google?
Both Google and ChatGPT use natural language processing, but when it comes to Chatbots which give natural replies to your questions, ChatGPT has an upper hand.
ChatGPT is able to understand our queries better and is able to provide the answers as we expect it. It is able to know complex questions and provide accurate answers. When we do the same search in Google, we get a generic answer instead of the specific one that we expect.
Google is soon coming up with its own version of AI chatbot which is known as Bard, and it’s under test phase for now. Recently we had report that the response from Google Chatbot Bard is not as good as ChatGPT.
People who do business and need customer support can integrate ChatGPT with their application. By doing this, they can provide support to their customers 24/7.
In my personal testing, results from ChatGPT were much accurate compared to its counterpart, and this is going to be better in time as new upgrades arrive.