If you are planning to trade in your iPhone or want to restore your new iPhone 14 or 14 pro to factory settings then you should know how to reset the phone. Generally resetting phones is an easy process. The process is quite similar when it comes to Android or iOS but if you do not know how to Reset iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus and iPhone 14 Pro Max then here are the steps for the same.
This process applies to all iPhone 14 series phones and also older generations phones with iOS 16.
How to Reset iPhone 14 and iPhone 14 Pro
If you are experiencing any software related issue or want to give the phone to some one else then you may need to reset the phone to stock so that all the data of the phone is removed and you give a clear phone.
- To Begin with the process you first need to go to home screen of any iPhone 14.
- Now find the settings and click on it where you will be redirected to the iPhone Settings.
- Here you will find all settings to do on your iPhone 14. As we are here to reset the iPhone lets proceed with that now.
- Now that you are in settings, scroll down to “General” and click on it.
- Once you are inside the General option here you will find various common settings in iOS.
Also Read: 5 Best Power Banks for iPhone 14 iPhone 14 Pro Max
- Scroll to the end of the page where you will see a button called “Transfer or Reset iPhone”.
- Click on the “Transfer or Reset iPhone” button. This option can be used to do two things. In case you have purchased a new iPhone then you can transfer all the data and the settings of the old to new one easily.
- Other option that you can find here is to reset the iPhone.On clicking this option you will be shown with a page for Transfer or Reset iPhone.
- Here if you click the “Get Started” button, you can transfer old iPhone data to new one. To reset your phone you should clock the “Reset” or Erase All Content and Settings”
- In case you ned to Reset specific setting of your phone then click on “Reset” button. Here you will find various options based on the settings that you want to reset.
- Click on any option on the list above and perform the reset by providing the necessary details.
- If you ant to give the phone to some one else then you should select the “Erase all content and Settings” option.
- Here you will be shown with details on what will be removed from the phone.
- If you are ok with erasing all content and data plans from your phone click on “Continue” button.
- Now you may be asked with the iPhone Passcode and the Apple ID login details to disable the Find My phone feature. Once you have provided the required details, phone will start resetting.
- Wait for some time until the reset is done and phone reboots to the screen showing “Hello”.
- If you see the screen it means that the Reset is complete.
This is the simplest way on how to Reset iPhone 14, iPhone 14 Plus and iPhone 14 Pro Max.
Also Read: iPhone 14 Pro Max Best iPhone yet