Here is how to share your WhatsApp status to Facebook stories automatically in an easy and simple way.
In the recent update for WhatsApp, you can share your status directly to Facebook. This post will explain the complete process to do the same.
It’s a routine that we get a new feature from WhatsApp now and then. Recently, we get a lot of updates related to privacy and security. Since Meta has owned WhatsApp, we have some new features linking WhatsApp with other meta apps like Facebook and Instagram.
In the recent update, we have the option to share any status that you set on WhatsApp to Facebook easily. You can do this automatically as well and the status would be shared in Facebook stories.
This can be done if you turn on auto share on Facebook option in WhatsApp. Users can enable this feature by going to settings. By default, this feature remains disabled.
If you have not received it, please go and check in your Android play store or Apple App Store and look for any updates available.
Once you have downloaded the update, you are all set to go. Follow these steps to set automatic share on Facebook of your WhatsApp status.
How to share WhatsApp status on Facebook stories
- Open WhatsApp
- Click on Status button
- Click on “My Status” button
- Upload a picture or video as status.
- Share the status, and you will see a button to share the same on Facebook
- If you have received the update, there would be s “Setup” button.
- Click on setup button
- Follow all the instruction shown on the screen.
- Once done, all your WhatsApp status will be shared in Facebook.
Things to know before enabling auto share WhatsApp status to Facebook stories
- You can limit the users who see your share status in Facebook.
- Only necessary details would be shared to Facebook.
- All the status that you share will have end-to-end encryption so that no one else could access it.