Every year, Apple WWDC happens in June. They release some major software and hardware in the event.
This year also It’s going to be the same and people are having a lot of expectation.
Let’s check what is expected in the Apple’s Event that is going to happen in June 2023.
Apple this year is expected to bring some unique hardware to the table.
People are mostly excited about the mixed reality headset that would support both AR and VR.
It would be a great product to have from Apple, as it was long awaited.
When is Apple WWDC 2023?
The WWDC is scheduled to happen on June 5th 2023 to June 9th 2023.
During this period there would be various event happening and developers around the world would come together.
Following are the list of products expected in WWDC 2023
Software to be launched in WWDC
- watchOS 10 update: Latest version of watchOS would come with some good set of improvements in health tracking and activity
- macOS 14: This is long awaited. Apple is expected to launch the next version of macOS. macOS 14 is expected to bring performance improvements and also better multitasking changes.
- iPadOS 17: We will be getting the next version of iPadOS. iPadOS would be better in all aspects compared to the iPadOS 16.
- iOS: For you iPhone users, the next version of iOS is around the corner. It will be released in the WWDC this year
Hardware to be launched in WWDC
- New MacBook lineup: We can expect the MacBook Air 15 inch to be launched in the WWDC 2023. There is an upgrade expected to the MacBook as well.
- Mixed reality headset: It has been long since Apple mentioned their AR and VR headset.
Apple has increased the production of 15 inch display panels for the next MacBook Air, as per the news from Bloomberg.